Introducing a new solution for those wanting to use arcade buttons with their favorite Pocket Operator. This DIY kit has been engineered to make the modding process as easy as possible and added a few extra functions found exclusively to the Dich Studios PO Arcade Case.
What Included in the BYOB Kit: (Buy Your Own Buttons)
- New DS DIGIBEAT circuit. The brain of this mod. The Digibeat provides those with less then perfect finger drumming skills the tools needed to perform, or for the seasoned pro to reach the next level of performance. Independent adjustable BPM, Button tracking, 4 quantize/beat divisions, and triplets modes ensure consistent timing to help manually beatmatch to the Pocket Operator's internal BPM. A separate latching button compliments the momentary beat repeat arcade button, by essentially holding down the button for you allowing you to use both hands to perform. An indicator light is included to show latching status. The shift button is used along with the 16 arcade buttons for entering BPM, or selecting quantize modes. Any BPM from 40-450 can be entered for unique timings. Finally a center notched knob is used to control the beat repeat rate. Great for quick drum rolls! Turn to the left and you have x2 x4 x8 x16 rate increase, a turn to the right allows a smooth speed increase. When the knob is returned to center in either mode, the Button tracking makes sure to bring you back on time before the rate change. This circuit board comes presoldered and adheres to the back of the PO. All the connections needed are connected to this board by way of reconfigurable wire harnesses to minimize wiring mistakes or for custom button configurations. This board is powered by tapping into the power connections of the PO. Standard batteries or a DS Battery Eliminator can be used. This circuit also features a SLEEP mode to minimize battery usage when not in use.
- 1 8.5"x6.5"x1.5" Acrylic Clear Case optional "skin" and rubber feet included
- 2 16mm Secondary Buttons one latching, one momentary
- 1 CHROMA CAP knob The best knobs in the game!
- Wiring Harness and all other electrical parts needed to complete the kit.
Online instructions and email support available on this website. HERE
User Guide: HERE
The customer will need to provide their own 24mm (17pcs.) Arcade Buttons, pocket operator, and soldering tools to finish this kit.