Special Edition: Wood/Clear Combo.
Same features as my original PO Case, except now it has a wooden middle layer while keeping the clear back plate.
Rev. 2 Updates Includes:
- Thinner housing
- Revised PO board support, even easier to assemble!
- Taller Buttons for improved feel and playability
- Better access to knobs
- Removed case flexing
- New DIY Kit option! Extra Buttons included to practice assembling/gluing button halves together.
- Non Destructive design, You can keep the hang tag attached! + No Glue comes in contact with the Pocket Operator!
- Instructions included with all kits
- Works perfect with the new PO-35, PO-33, and PO-32's on board mic!
- Durable acrylic and wood case for the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators
- Diffused clear button layer improves LED visability
- Clear top layer to protect LCD screen
- Open access to batteries
- Easy to assemble
A Step by Step build guide can be found HERE
*note: Due to shipping restrictions, customer must provide their own super glue.